Monday, January 17, 2005

Brass Crescent Awards

So, the First Brass Cresent Awards are over. Felt more like the Academy Awards. Thank you Alt.Muslim and City of Brass for doing this.

For those who didn't know, I was nominated in two categories- Best New Blog and Best Female Blog. Even though I didn't win, I'm happy for those who did (...not!) Hahaha.

Congratulations to everybody who won. I have to say most of the blogs nominated were really good. Remember to vote for me next year.
I'm glad this is over. Now I can move on with my life :)


2 comments:

person said...

kewl blog

Anonymous said...

such pessimism on 'the gays of lebanon' doesnt deserve to be posted on the net. the gay orientation is not a cause of the western world. it affects any population, despite their creed race or location in the world.